Sacramento State University is working with the Division of Local assistance to provide training and technical assistance as part of the Cooperative Training Assistance Program (CTAP) and Local Technical Assistance Program (LTAP). The first training opportunity to be offered at the District will be the Federal Aid Series. The five courses part of the series that will be offered are:
- Getting Your Federal-Aid Project Started
- Procedures for Right-of-Way Acquisition
- Federal-Aid Project Development: Design to Construction
- Federal Rules for Contract Administration and Project Completion
- Federal Procedural Requirements for NEPA Analysis for Transportation Projects
Sacramento State University will be announcing the course next week and is planning to launch their registration website the first week of April. Prospective students will need to enroll for the courses directly with Sacramento State University, but we wanted to share the dates and location of the highly anticipated training with our blog followers.
The Federal Aid Series will be offered from April 30 – May 4, 2012 at our District Office:
Caltrans District 3 Office
703 B Street
Cedar Ridge Room
Marysville, CA 95901
We’ll share Sacramento State University’s announcement and registration website once it’s announced. Until then, save the dates if you plan to attend the training courses.