This is a reminder of the annual EEO reporting requirement.
Code of Federal Regulations, Title 23, Section 230.121 (a) through (c)(2) requires contractors to report annually on the composition of their workforce by race, gender, and job category. Prime contractors and all subcontractors with construction contracts of $10,000 or more must complete the report for work performed during the last pay period of July 2015.
The reporting period is June 29, 2015, through July 31, 2015. Contractors must provide a report (separate report for each project) for the last week worked during the reporting period using FHWA Form PR-1391. The form must be completed in its entirety to be considered completed satisfactorily.
· Local agencies notify their prime contractors of this reporting requirement.
· Prime contractors, as well as each subcontractor, report this information to their respective local agency Resident Engineer who certifies that the information is correct and complete.
· Local agency Resident Engineers send the reports to their respective Caltrans District Local Assistance Engineer (DLAE) who verifies that the information is complete.
· DLAEs collect the reports and send them to Raj Valluvan in the Division of Local Assistance.
· Reports are due from the prime contractor to the local agency no later than August 14, 2015.
· Local agency reports are due to the DLAE contact no later than August 21, 2015.
Send completed reports to:
Deprartment of Transportation
District 3 / Office of Local Assistance
703 B Street, Marysville, CA 95901
ATTENTION: EEO Report
Alternately, you may email your report (scanned, signed image) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact: James Day at the email above, or at (530) 741-5116